This week Lisa and I headed to Savannah for an Independent Funeral Home Directors conference. We arrived with great expectations, excited to tell the story of Fleurenasci. Our goal was to form new partnerships and guess what? We added 11 new funeral homes as partners with product displays and finalized one we had begun prior to the conference. That makes 12 new partners this week!
So it is with great pride that I reveal our new partners!
West Cobb Funeral Home is the local partner we had met with before the conference. Owner, David Roach, loved what he saw and brought the signed contract to us in Savannah! What a great way to kick off the next couple of days.
And now the list of new partners from the show:
- Beggs Funeral Home in Lincolnton, GA
- Ginn Funeral Home in Carnesville, GA
- Henderson and Sons Funeral Home in Rome, GA (North Chapel & South Chapel)
- Music Funeral Services (Valdosta, GA & Lakeland, GA)
- Shepard Funeral Home in Folkston, GA
- Stanley Funeral Home (Dublin, GA & Wrightsville, GA)
- Taylor Funeral Home (Louisville, GA & Gibson, GA)
As I type this list I am humbled and truly feel blessed beyond words. Thank you all for your support. I'd also like to extend a big welcome to our new partners! We are excited to be partnering with each of you. It would appear that everything is blooming here at Fleurenasci.